[CMake] help texts

Michael Wild themiwi at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 04:41:02 EST 2011

On 12/08/2011 10:35 AM, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:
>> words, the markers are doubled, e.g. **bold words**.
>>
>> * lists formatting. E.g:
>>
>>   - bullet list
>>   * another bullet item
>>   ** nested bullet list
>>   *** deeply nested list
>
> How to specify bold words in the second bullet item? Simple solution would
> be to force list and title specifiers to always be at the beginning of a
> line (with no spaces before them).

That was the idea. And if it is to mark bold text, it mustn't be
followed by space.

>> * section titles. I would go for something like this:
>>
>>   = Title
>>   == Sub-Title
>>   === Sub-Sub-Title
>
> Just a thought: one could take the MediaWiki style and require the same
> symbol be after the text, e.g. = Title =.

I'd make it optional, the way AsciiDoc does. The one-sided style is
unambiguous as it is, and is less error prone since it doesn't require
me to match up the number or equal signs. But that is my preference...

Michael