[CMake] Top level target depending on a file

Alexander Broekhuis a.broekhuis at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 03:29:53 EST 2011

Hi all,

In my project, some top level targets depend on simple text files. These
targets produce a zip file as output, this is done using a custom command
with a post-build to a library target.
Part of the zip file are some simple text files, which are included using
some custom CPack handling inside the custom command.

How can I let the top level target depend on these text files as well? In
other words, if a text files changes, the zip file has to be regenerated.
These text files are not generated or copied etc. So a simple DEPENDS would
suffice. I know add_custom_command(OUTPUT has support for this, but am
wondering how to do this with add_custom_command(TARGET.

TiA!

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Alexander Broekhuis