[CMake] Question about add_custom_target

Michael Hertling mhertling at online.de
Wed Dec 7 17:23:15 EST 2011

On 12/07/2011 09:09 PM, Robert Dailey wrote:
> Anyone?

AFAICT, all generator expressions documented for ADD_CUSTOM_COMMAND()
and ADD_TEST() also work for ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET() although this isn't
mentioned explicitly. IMO, you should file an appropriate bug report
in order to have ADD_CUSTOM_TARGET()'s documentation enhanced, or to
advise against using generator expressions therein in case it works
just by accident.

Regards,

Michael