[CMake] Cleaning up find module

Robert Dailey rcdailey at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 17:06:44 EST 2011

I have attached a find module I created to find specific parts of an
Install Shield installation on the system as required by our product. I
wanted to see if there was a way to clean up this find module. In
particular, there are cases where I am trying to find 2 files in 2
different locations, but for each file I have to make 1 call each to
find_file(). I was hoping to just consolidate this to 1 call to find_file
and provide multiple, different directories in the HINTS list, but I tried
this and it doesn't try to find each file listed in multiple directories...
i.e. if it finds one file in one directory, it seems to expect all of the
other files to be in that same directory.

In any case, if someone wouldn't mind taking a peek at my find module and
offering some suggestions for improvements I'd greatly appreciate it!
Thanks!!

---------
Robert Dailey