[CMake] cdash hiding dashboards

Yngve Levinsen yngve.levinsen at gmail.com
Wed Dec 7 03:43:09 EST 2011

Dear all,

I think I've managed to trigger the problem. I had recreated the
projects and just now I changed the timezone on my computer. By
accident it had been reset to Canada/Something, and I changed it back
to Europe/Zurich again. After a computer restart the projects I host
are again only showing the Coverage and Dynamic Analysis.

So, to trigger bug:
 - Register a project on the server
 - Change timezone on server (typically /etc/rc.conf or similar on
Linux machines)
 - Restart server

Could anyone confirm this? Is it expected?

Cheers,
Yngve