[CMake] Cmake unable to detect dependencies

Surya Kiran Gullapalli suryakiran.gullapalli at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 09:37:41 EST 2011

Hello all,

I'm building several executables which are located in a single directory.
Each executable has different include path. I'm calling add_executable in a
loop and If I call Include_Directories in the loop, the last built
executable will have a long include path.

To avoid that, I'm setting COMPILE_FLAGS property on each of the target in
the loop. But I'm facing a problem with cmake due to this. CMake is not
identifying the dependencies in the include path.

In short, If Include_Directories is replaced by Set_Property, cmake is not
generating proper dependency information. Is this expected or is this a
defect ?

Thanks,
Surya