[CMake] BundleUtilities without install target as post build process?

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Dec 2 11:56:54 EST 2011

Just thinking out loud here:

 Create a shell script template.
 Configure the template at cmake time
 Run the script as a POST_BUILD custom target.

Inside the custom script you would call cmake with the specific bundleUtilities code that you need to "fix up" the application.
Mike Jackson                    Principal Software Engineer
BlueQuartz Software                            Dayton, Ohio
mike.jackson at bluequartz.net              www.bluequartz.net