[CMake] FindQt4 fails to find QtUiTools in windows cross-environment

Dominik Schmidt dev at dominik-schmidt.de
Fri Aug 26 12:54:44 EDT 2011

Hey!

I'm facing an issue with FindQt4 module when cross-compiling from Linux
to Windows. The QtUiTools are not found on the first run of cmake,
executing cmake a second time finds it (I attached the diff of
CMakeCache.txt before and after the second cmake run).

I suspect the issue is connected to this QTBUG:
https://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-20498

The description is only half-true, it's built here, but as a static
library in contrast to the rest of Qt which is built as dynamic ones.

Best regards,
Dominik