[CMake] Is there a way to tell cmake to only care about certain targets?

cheshirekow cheshirekow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 14:40:20 EDT 2011

On Thu, 2011-08-11 at 13:42 -0400, cheshirekow wrote:
> Is there a way to tell cmake to only care about the doc target? As in
> don't fail when it can't find libraries required by other targets?

I've decided that I can accomplish what I want by putting the build
commands for the actual outputs inside a conditional. For instance

if( Sqlite_FOUND AND Glibmm_FOUND )
    message( "Found glibmm and sqlite, configuring for library" )
else( Sqlite_FOUND AND Glibmm_FOUND )
    message( "Failed to find sqlite or glibmm, configuring only for
doxygen" )
endif( Sqlite_FOUND AND Glibmm_FOUND )

That way cmake can continue generating a makefile for just the doxygen
target.