[CMake] External_Project and WIndows

Yuri Timenkov yuri at timenkov.ru
Sun Aug 7 03:11:01 EDT 2011

For non-CMake project (especially VS native ones) you could use
${CMAKE_CFG_INT_DIR} variable instead (
http://www.cmake.org/cmake/help/cmake-2-8-docs.html#variable:CMAKE_CFG_INTDIR
)

It will be evaluated into current solution's configuration. However please
note that in this case configurations in CMake should be the same as in
nested project.

And may be I misunderstood your question, but BUILD_COMMAND in external
project should work without extra quotes (that is msbuild '/p:Configuraion'
...). I suppose /p gets converted to \p because CMake interprets this whole
string as path to binary and converts path separator to native form (which
is back-slash on windows).