[CMake] Easing the pain with Visual Studio 2010 and CMake

Thomas Sondergaard ts at medical-insight.com
Thu Aug 4 04:05:01 EDT 2011

It is a bit of a pain to work with Visual Studio 2010 and CMake due to
this bug: http://gccxml.org/Bug/view.php?id=11258 (VS 2010 CMake plugin
is broken). It doesn't look like much progress is being made with fixing
this bug, so I'm looking for workarounds.

To this point, whenever I've changed anything that I know will cause
CMake to rerun I will close the solution, run cmake by hand in a shell
and then open the solution again. If someone have developed a better
workaround for this I invite them to post it to this thread.

Thanks,

Thomas