No subject

Sun Apr 3 09:54:08 EDT 2011

What I don't understand is what happens with EXPORT() if you have multiple builds of the same project. For example, we often build (in two different directories) the same project with two compilers (Intel and GNU) and install them in two different locations. But the entries in the registry just show path names. How would find_package() work in that instance?

When using INSTALL(EXPORT ...), I can get the information I need by INCLUDE'ing the file, but I cannot find that file without the user's input. Is there a way to put the path to the install tree in the registry? If so, how would find_package() behave with multiple installs?

If anybody has any suggestions, I would appreciate it.

Tim