[CMake] CPack PackageMaker issue

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Thu Apr 28 03:46:48 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Second try to make a package maker package on MacOS using CPack.

Now I am trying to understand why I get a "Bill Of Material" error:
http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2011-April/044081.html

Looking at the difference between my pkg and the CMake one
I see  they seems to have the same structure
including Content/Archive.bom and Content/Archive.pax.gz
however in the CMake I can find

Content/Resources/cmake-2.8.4-Darwin-universal.bom which is flagged as
an "alias"
to Content/Archive.bom and in my .pkg there is no bom inside Content/resources

this may be the culprit but "how can I fix that"?
Is the CPack Package Maker author around ?

another difference is the language, my Mac OSX box is "french" so I get
Content/Resource/fr.lproj
instead of
Content/Resousce/English.lproj for CMake installer.

In order to rule out the french/english thing coudl someone tell me
how I can force english/C locale
when building my package ?
--
Erk