[CMake] Fwd: Which MacOS installer to use and how?

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Wed Apr 27 12:03:26 EDT 2011

2011/4/27 Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com>:
> 2011/4/27 Michael Jackson <mike.jackson at bluequartz.net>:
>> Take a look at /Applications/Utilities/Console.app and seem if anything shows up in the logs as to why it failed. Permissions maybe? Missing /usr/local/ directory?
>

> /usr/local is there.
> I do have the permission: I have admin right and the installer asked
> for the credential
> during the run (as other installer (e.g. CMake) who succeed did).
>
> Unfortunately Console does not give me more detailed information.

My Mac OS experiment is about to timeout for today but
if someone wants to give my trouble a try the project
which exhibit the issue is public:
https://savannah.nongnu.org/cvs/?group=certi

The port is currently "rough" but it works
however the PackageMaker installer is not working.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org