[CMake] How to change the sidebar image with cpack?

NoRulez norulez at me.com
Sat Apr 23 15:30:43 EDT 2011

Hello,

I think I figured it out, for those how also want to know how it is done,
add the following lines to your CPack configuration (and replace
${SIDEBAR_IMAGE} with your image):

SET(CPACK_NSIS_INSTALLER_MUI_ICON_CODE

        "!define MUI_WELCOMEFINISHPAGE_BITMAP \\\"${SIDEBAR_IMAGE}\\\")

You must only set ${SIDEBAR_IMAGE} as followed:

SET(SIDEBAR_IMAGE
${CMAKE_SOURCE_DIR}/install${LAST_PATH_DELIMITER}sidebar.bmp

Best Regards

NoRulez