[CMake] CDash Dynamic Analysis

Mika.Rajala at patria.fi Mika.Rajala at patria.fi
Thu Apr 14 01:20:56 EDT 2011

Hi

I'm trying to integrate custom tools to CDash Dynamic analysis.

I'm not that certain on what is the way I should be going.

Is there a way to tell cmake to pick up lines from a program as defects in
the custom tool submission xml?

Do i need to make a program that generates a valid xml file?

If so, where do I find the documentation on how to do it?

I downloaded the example XML files from http://www.itk.org/Wiki/CDash:XML

here is a part of it

  <Results />
  <Log />
  </Test>
  <DefectList />
  <EndDateTime>Sep 15 19:36 CEST</EndDateTime>
  <ElapsedMinutes>644.3</ElapsedMinutes>
  </DynamicAnalysis>
  </Site>

I think that I should modify the part "DefectList".
But this file doesn't give much information on what to do.

There was a XML Schema file as well, but it wasn't of much use.

              </xs:element>
           <xs:element name="DefectList" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
           <xs:element name="EndDateTime" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0"
/>
           <xs:element name="ElapsedMinutes" type="xs:float" minOccurs="0"
/>
           </xs:sequence>

-mika