[CMake] Adding custom directories to PATH enviroment

Gabriele Greco gabriele.greco at darts.it
Wed Apr 13 05:51:49 EDT 2011

Hi,

I've started using cmake on my projects since a few weeks so I'm still a
beginner.

The system works very well I only have a problem.

I need to have a directory inside the project tree included in the command
search path (the enviroment variable PATH).

I tried with:

set(ENV{PATH} "${PROJECT_SOURCE_DIR}/ext_bin/DFC:$ENV{PATH}")

but as I found googling around this command works only in the "cmake" stage,
but not on the generated makefiles.

There is a way to tell CMake to make a change to an enviroment variable that
is effective also inside the generated makefiles?

--
Gabriele Greco, DARTS Engineering