[CMake] FLTK_IMAGES_LIBRARY Link problem

Luca Rinaudo luca_rinaudo at yahoo.it
Fri Apr 8 08:40:56 EDT 2011

Dear,
I'm quite new to CMake and I would like to build an application with itk, vtk
and fltk. I managed to build a simple program that link the three parts
together, but I still have some problem linking in the right way the fltk
libraries.
Infact, when I try to use these lines to create a background in a window

fl_register_images();
Fl_Box *background =
Fl_JPEG_Image *background_img =
background->image(background_img);

I have these errors
 2>fltkimagesd.lib(Fl_JPEG_Image.obj) : error LNK2019: riferimento al simbolo
esterno _jpeg_read_scanlines non risolto nella funzione "public: __thiscall
Fl_JPEG_Image::Fl_JPEG_Image(char const *)" (??0Fl_JPEG_Image@@QAE at PBD@Z)

2>fltkimagesd.lib(Fl_PNG_Image.obj) : error LNK2019: riferimento al simbolo
esterno _png_read_end non risolto nella funzione "public: __thiscall
Fl_PNG_Image::Fl_PNG_Image(char const *)" (??0Fl_PNG_Image@@QAE at PBD@Z)

I think that my problem could be related to the CMake list enclosed, but I
cannot figure out what's wrong!!

Does anyone can help me?

Thank you in advance,

Best regards,

Luca

 // initialize image
libnewFl_Box(0,0,lwindow,mwindow);newFl_JPEG_Image("D:/icon/master_back.jpg");