[CMake] Python test scripts

Bill Spotz wfspotz at sandia.gov
Sat Oct 23 19:26:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

Is there a standard way to make tests for python extension modules?

Currently, I copy test scripts from the source directory to the binary directory.  I would like to augment this by making the first line of my script

  #! ${PYTHON_EXECUTABLE}

but the only copy facility I see that supports this substitution is

  CONFIGURE_FILE(...)

The problem with this is that the file gets copied over during configuration, and it would be much preferable to have it copied during the build phase.  Is there a copy facility that performs substitutions that executes during the build phase?

Thanks

** Bill Spotz                                              **
** Sandia National Laboratories  Voice: (505)845-0170      **
** P.O. Box 5800                 Fax:   (505)284-0154      **
** Albuquerque, NM 87185-0370    Email: wfspotz at sandia.gov **