[CMake] How to choose different complier?

董隆超 donglongchao at 163.com
Mon Oct 18 05:04:18 EDT 2010

Hi,everybody

I am new to CMake and I have a question.
I think CMake choose complier based on the file name.If it is ".cpp",CMake will use g++, if it is ".c",gcc will be used.Is it right?So to switch between g++ and gcc,I have to change the file name every time.I know this is very stupid,but I really do not know how to choose special complier by hand.If the file name is ended with ".c",I want to use g++ to compile it.So how to do?
Thank you in advance.

Longchao