[CMake] Directory includes during assembling

Martin Nielsen Martin.Nielsen at csr.com
Wed Oct 13 03:13:14 EDT 2010

Hi

I new to CMake and trying to create a build system that uses a custom
toolchain. So far I managed to get most of it working but have a small
problem with some assembling.

I have added this code to the toolchain file:

find_program(CMAKE_ASM_COMPILER NAMES armasm PATHS
${CSR_SYNERGY_ARM_PATH_BIN})

set (ARM_PROCESSOR "--cpu ARM1176JZ-S --fpu SoftVFP+VFPv2")

set (CMAKE_ASM_FLAGS_INIT           "--predefine \"BDB SETA 2\"")

set (CMAKE_ASM_COMPILE_OBJECT "<CMAKE_ASM_COMPILER> -g --keep
${ARM_PROCESSOR} --apcs /interwork --no_unaligned_access <FLAGS> -o
<OBJECT> <SOURCE>")

The problem is the <FLAGS> parameter inserts all the include directories
as "DIR1" "DIR2" and not -I"DIR1" -I"DIR2". Does there exists some rule
that defines how include directories are turned into <FLAGS>?

Regards

Martin Nielsen