[CMake] Is there a tool pretty much like cmake for Java?

Ryan Pavlik rpavlik at iastate.edu
Thu Oct 7 12:37:21 EDT 2010

On 10/07/2010 09:57 AM, Andreas Schneider wrote:
> On Thursday 07 October 2010 16:45:49 Andreas Schneider wrote:
>> My current problem is with javah (C header file generator). This generator
>> works on the class files. The class files aren't in
>> CMAKE_CURRENT_BINARY_DIR they are located in:

>> bar.class
>>
>> So my current problem is how to point the generator there ...
> In the language information file, this is<OBJECT_DIR>  so is there something
> like CMAKE_CURRENT_OBJECT_DIR?
>

> 	-- andreas

I made a CMake-based build for the VRPN Java bindings, which require a
javah call.  I have no experience actually using them, so I'm not sure
if they work, but they certainly compile.  (Of course, I didn't realize
there was CMake Java support, so this is all add_custom_command/target
driven)  Perhaps it will help:

http://github.com/rpavlik/vrpn/blob/cmake-java/java_vrpn/CMakeLists.txt

Hope this helps!

Ryan