[CMake] CMake/MinGW/Windows XP 32-bit: command line arguments delimited by semicolon?

fatman at crackmonkey.us fatman at crackmonkey.us
Wed Oct 6 12:30:18 EDT 2010

On Wed, 6 Oct 2010 11:58:05 -0400
David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:

> Put double quotes on these lines (and lines like them) so that
> CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS is a single space separated string.

Ahhh, I see. That solves it. Thanks.

Looks like I need to do lots of work on the CMakeLists.txt files to get
them to work on Windows. Strange how the Linux builds had no problems
with those files.

I assume Linux CMake will tolerate the double quotes, I'd hate to have
more than one set of CMakeLists.txt files. I guess a good rule of thumb
would be to write CMakeLists.txt files on Windows first.