[CMake] CMakeDetermineVSServicePack.cmake support for vs2010

aaron.meadows at thomsonreuters.com aaron.meadows at thomsonreuters.com
Wed Oct 6 10:08:29 EDT 2010

Done: Issue 0011292

Cheers!

--aaron

Aaron C. Meadows

________________________________

From: cmake-bounces at cmake.org [mailto:cmake-bounces at cmake.org] On Behalf
Of Meadows, Aaron C.
Sent: Tuesday, October 05, 2010 9:24 AM
To: philip at yhbt.com
Cc: cmake at cmake.org
Subject: Re: [CMake] CMakeDetermineVSServicePack.cmake support for
vs2010

I can try and take a look at it.  I actually tried it in a hacky sort of
way and it worked great, but I wasn't using CMake's variable for the
compiler, etc...  I used execute_process() and didn't have any issues
with 'cl /?' waiting on input.  It shaved off several seconds with the
hacked-together version I tried.   I'll see what I can do.

--aaron

Aaron C. Meadows