[CMake] visual studio 2010 warning message

Ben Boeckel mathstuf at gmail.com
Tue Oct 5 14:05:27 EDT 2010

David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com> wrote:
> [-- multipart/alternative, encoding 7bit, 1 lines --]
>
>    [-- text/plain, encoding 7bit, charset: ISO-8859-1, 58 lines --]
>
> Thanks for the info. This is dues to changes in 'next' from the
> "dev/strict-mode" topic branch on the stage. Ben is still working out the
> remaining kinks in that feature... one of which are these warnings you're
> observing. Should be fixed "soon-ish"... :-)
>
> Thanks!

I just merged it into next[1]. The problem was that try_compile needs to
pass arguments to the internal cmake run, but the argument parser was
not run. My first attempt caused a lot of tests to fail since the
argument parser sets the directories itself even if they were fine
before. There's now an extra argument to the argument parser which
overrides setting the directories in there.

--Ben

[1]commit fe239577314c09323e52c68f6c4bddbd19af915e