[CMake] Build several libraries with different compilation flags

Marcel Loose loose at astron.nl
Fri Oct 1 11:32:19 EDT 2010

Hi Eric,

I'm not sure your solution is going to work. Once your file1, file2, ...
are compiled for building my_lib1, there's reason for CMake to compile
them again for my_lib2, because the object files are already up-to-date.
I guess you'll have a better chance using target_properties, as Ryan
suggested.

HTH,
Marcel Loose.