[CMake] Build several libraries with different compilation flags

pellegrini pellegrini at ill.fr
Fri Oct 1 09:27:51 EDT 2010

Hello everybody,

I would like to build two libraries that contain the same files but with
a slightly different set of compilation flags
from one library to another. This within the same makefile. I was
thinking about an approach such as:

add_library(my_lib1, STATIC, src_files ...)
set_source_files_properties(file1, file2 ... PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS ...)
add_library(my_lib2, STATIC, src_files ...)
set_source_files_properties(file1, file2 ... PROPERTIES COMPILE_FLAGS ...)

does cmake sensitive to the order of these instruction ?

thank you very much

Eric

--
Eric Pellegrini