[CMake] pgf90 error

Verweij, Arjen VerweijA at tass-safe.com
Tue Mar 30 02:17:48 EDT 2010

Hi,

Sorry for reviving this, but I've read it and I didn't understand. Will some version of 2.8.x clear this flag on Linux when the compiler is pgf90 or is this now a documented feature for which you need to clear the flags manually?

For the record, when using pgf90 you also need to clear CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_LINK_Fortran_FLAGS since it is set to whatever is in CMAKE_SHARED_LIBRARY_LINK_C_FLAGS if it isn't set.

Regards,
Arjen
From: cmake-bounces at cmake.org [cmake-bounces at cmake.org] On Behalf Of Brad King [brad.king at kitware.com]

http://www.cmake.org/Bug/view.php?id=9985