[CMake] warning message

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Mon Mar 29 07:09:08 EDT 2010

2010/3/29 nader.akhres at laposte.net <nader.akhres at laposte.net>

> It is the one provided by ubuntu which is version 2.6-patch 4
> I use Ubuntu kermit and cmake commande line.

2.6.4 is the official karmic package but it's becoming oldish
and since 2.8.x is now the "stable" release for CMake I doubt that
2.6.x would be fixed
if any new bug is discovered.

May be you can try up update to 2.8.0 which is in karmic-backports
http://packages.ubuntu.com/search?keywords=cmake

For adding backports repository see here:
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuBackports

> I have to double check but I don't think I reproduce it with a small standalone project...

Then it may be due to a particular usage in a particular project of yours.

--
Erk
http://www.april.org