[CMake] CMake has moved to Git!

Richard Wackerbarth richard at NFSNet.org
Fri Mar 26 18:20:21 EDT 2010

Brad,

Now that the setup scripting is more complex, I'm trying to use your "cmake_common.cmake" script for my CMake submissions. Tracking changes to that script would be much easier for me if you have it published in a publicly readable git repository.

Richard