[CMake] find_library and mac os x SDKs

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Fri Mar 26 15:31:30 EDT 2010

Probably not working because the 10.4u SDK is not is any "standard"
location like /Library/Frameworks or /System/library/Frameworks. You
may have to add the additional argument to add another search path.
Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio