[CMake] Packaging imported target with CPack

Jaonary Rabarisoa jaonary at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 12:18:29 EDT 2010

Hi all,

I'm using cmake to build projects and packages for delivrable. I have two
projects that is not in the same build tree. Typically a project in a
directory Lib and another one in a separate directory Program.
I use the exported tragets from Lib in Program by include the exports file
generated by Lib project.
Now, I want to build a package with cpack inside my Program project. But
when I try to set the installation path of my imported targets in
Program/CMakeLists.txt I got this error :

install TARGETS which not exists in this directory

So, Is there any work around to package my code with all its imported
dependencies without copying every file one by one ?

Best regards,

Jaonary