[CMake] New CMake book ready for orders!

Bill Hoffman bill.hoffman at kitware.com
Mon Mar 22 09:48:39 EDT 2010

Benoit Thomas wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I tried to order the book from Amazon but it still unavailable there; do
> you know when it will be possible to order it from Amazon ?

It will take some time ( 3 or 4 weeks) before they get them in stock.
The process is a bit slow...   They have ordered 2 CMake books, that
will ship (ground) from Kitware tomorrow.  They will likely run out of
those very quickly and then put in a bigger order from Kitware, which
will have to ship to them.     Once they see the book is selling they
will keep more in stock.  However, they treat each edition like it is a
completely new book.  There does not seem to be a way to speed up this
process.  So, keep an eye out for the first two... :)

-Bill