[CMake] building plplot

Vincenzo Urso Miano ursomiano at googlemail.com
Sun Mar 21 06:43:30 EDT 2010

Hi
I installed the make utility and It seems it worked!
Now I have C:\Program Files\plplot\ which containes 4 folders: bin,
lib,\include and share.

I was trying to test the installation compiling the
..plplotBuild\examples\f77\x01f.f but honestly I don't know how to
link it.

If you want we can move it to the plplot malinglist, now. It does not
seem a cmake related thing anymore.

Thanks you very much for the help.
Vince