[CMake] CPack packages are missing files

Rob Hasselbaum rob at hasselbaum.net
Sat Mar 20 19:22:26 EDT 2010

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 7:04 PM, Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ok then it explains the difference.
> File must installed at there absolute location but not package by CPack
> which cannot handle aboslute location without using CPACK_SET_DESTDIR.
>
> Another option would be to use fakeroot
> see http://www.cmake.org/pipermail/cmake/2009-August/031328.html

CPACK_SET_DESTDIR solved it. Thank you!! Now that I know what to look
for, I've gone back and read some of the mailing list archive messages
regarding CPACK_SET_DESTDIR such as
<http://www.mail-archive.com/cmake@cmake.org/msg13747.html>. I can
understand not wanting to change default behavior, but may I suggest
this setting be made MUCH more visible in the documentation?

Thanks again.