[CMake] FIND_LIBRARY in FindBoost finds wrong library

Philip Lowman philip at yhbt.com
Fri Mar 19 06:50:36 EDT 2010

Someone could add an option to FindBoost that will simply exclude the system
paths from the search.  This has never been implied by setting BOOST_ROOT.
As long as the unversioned library names are being searched for with
find_library they are likely going to be found.  Currently the onus is on
the user to double check what FindBoost discovers.