[CMake] cmake -E tar using bzip2 compression

Hugh Sorby h.sorby at auckland.ac.nz
Thu Mar 18 20:13:38 EDT 2010

I have been hanging out for 2.8.1 because I needed this feature to
provide seamless integration with our current build system.  On testing
yesterday no dice I couldn't decompress a bzip2 archive.  I even looked
through the source code but couldn't find it.

I feel I have missed the boat on this one but I don't know why.  Any
further information on this would be great.

Hugh