[CMake] FIND_LIBRARY in FindBoost finds wrong library

Michael Jackson mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
Thu Mar 18 10:05:19 EDT 2010

I thought there was now an option the boost build system to NOT add
all the "very specific" naming of each library which is now the
default. There is a way to turn that back on. You will have to search
through the boost-build docs for that info.

Mike Jackson                      www.bluequartz.net
Principal Software Engineer       mike.jackson at bluequartz.net
BlueQuartz Software               Dayton, Ohio