[CMake] Distributed Testing?

Caron, Michael C. (US SSA) michael.caron at baesystems.com
Thu Mar 18 09:53:58 EDT 2010

Can CMake/CTest handle testing distributed applications?  For example, I've got a Socket based server and client.  I want to test various combinations of server and client on the same machine, on distributed homogeneous machines (all win or all Linux), and on distributed heterogeneous machines (win and Linux for client and server).  CMake can certainly build all of the different flavors I need (win and Linux).  Can I use CMake or CTest to test the various configurations I want?

Michael Caron

Nothing is impossible for the man who doesn't have to do it himself.
-A. H. Weiler
Ops Analysis (BAE Internal) wiki site: http://bluas0752/display/EWOA/Home