[CMake] static library from several subdirectories

Markus Raab usenet at markus-raab.org
Tue Mar 16 12:42:31 EDT 2010

Verweij, Arjen wrote:

> I'm looking for a cmake-way to create a static library from several
> subdirectories.

I have exactly the same problem, please share if you get a good solution.

What about collecting all files in a cache variable? Then you could add
files per directory, but with a global scope. Could that work?

I would really like to avoid to have them all listed in a file. cmake was
the tool of choice, exactly because I want to get rid of a single
configure.ac. This is important because folders might be excluded depending
on options or available libraries.

thank you
Markus

--
http://www.markus-raab.org | Die Geschichte lehrt dauernd, aber sie
                      -o)  | findet keine Schüler.  -- Dr. Ingeborg