[CMake] Fwd: Project Folders in Visual Studio

J Decker d3ck0r at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 17:15:52 EDT 2010

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: J Decker <d3ck0r at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 2:15 PM
Subject: Re: [CMake] Project Folders in Visual Studio
To: Aaron_Wright at selinc.com

On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 11:49 AM,  <Aaron_Wright at selinc.com> wrote:
> I know this has been asked before but I don't think it got an answer. I have
> a situation where I have over 200 projects in Visual Studio with no
> organization. Is there anyway to put them under folders? It would really
> save me some headaches. Thanks.

I'd ask for the additional feature to classify sources into folders
too - this project that I'm doing used to be a lot of little
libraries, for which putting them in solution folders to group them up
was a good idea, but when I migrated to a more monolithic approach, I
put the sources still into project folders.

I haven't seen a way to sepcify either a project or source file folder
for building visual studio projects.