[CMake] test dependencies

Alexandre Gramfort alexandre.gramfort at inria.fr
Fri Mar 12 16:42:13 EST 2010

Hi,

I don't manage to have a test depend on multiple tests.

If I do :

SET_TESTS_PROPERTIES(test3 PROPERTIES DEPENDS test2)
SET_TESTS_PROPERTIES(test3 PROPERTIES DEPENDS test1)

test3 only depends on test1

and

SET_TESTS_PROPERTIES(test3 PROPERTIES DEPENDS test1 test2)

is not a valid syntax.

SET_TESTS_PROPERTIES(test3 PROPERTIES DEPENDS "test1 test2")

do not work either

Any idea?

Thanks
Alexandre