[CMake] set proxy with cmake file download

Eric Noulard eric.noulard at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 05:27:52 EST 2010

2010/3/12 AKHRES Nader <nader.akhres at laposte.net>

>  I'm using windows... maybe it works on linux, I'll have a try but I would
> need a way to make it works on windows as well

I don't know the default behavior of curl lib on Windows but the CTest
source code
do use HTTP_PROXY (upper case) env var on any platform.

It looks like the CMake source code does not use it so either the default
behavior
of curl lib is enough or it's worth a feature request may be for unifiying
the behavior
of CTest/CMake concerning proxy handling.