[CMake] windows link error

Simmons, Aaron asimmons at rosettastone.com
Thu Mar 4 18:19:03 EST 2010

Thanks-- the cmake cache is where the trouble is:
	CMAKE_LINKER:FILEPATH=C:/strawberry/c/bin/ld.exe

I used to have strawberry perl installed a while ago, but it's now uninstalled.  I guess I ran cmake back then and it cached the wrong linker.  Rerunning cmake doesn't seem to overwrite the cache, so I clobbered the whole folder and reran cmake.  Now it's using msvc's link.

I'm not sure where the bug is (if there is one).  Should re-running cmake recreate the cache?  Why does the presence of strawberry perl confuse cmake?