[CMake] Setting the default package install directory

James Bigler jamesbigler at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 16:33:50 EST 2010

I have a Mac project I want to install to /Developer/MyProj.  I can set
CPACK_PACKAGING_INSTALL_PREFIX to "/Developer/MyProj", but if I choose a
different location for installation, say ~/Desktop, I get
~/Desktop/Developer/MyProj instead of ~/Desktop/MyProj.  I tried setting
CPACK_PACKAGING_INSTALL_PREFIX to "/Devloper" and
CPACK_PACKAGE_INSTALL_DIRECTORY to "MyProj", but it still creates a
/Developer directory and now without the /MyProj.

Any suggestions on how to get my project to install to MyProj in a default
directory called /Developer?

Thanks,
James