[CMake] Create shortcuts in "application folder" for OS-X with CPack

Frank Stappers f.p.m.stappers at tue.nl
Mon Mar 1 07:41:09 EST 2010

Hello,

Currently, I want to create a DMG installer with CPack using
PackageMaker. I partially succeed, e.g. the binaries are installed in
/usr/bin and can be executed using a terminal. For some of the
applications/bundles I want to create a short-cut in the Application
folder. Unfortunately, I'm unable find a way in which this can be
achieved in the CMake's/CPack's documentation. So I was wondering, how
to achieve it. Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards,
Frank Stappers