[CMake] [cmake-developers] Bug fix requests for the *next* release of CMake...

Olaf van der Spek olafvdspek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 12:43:27 EDT 2010

On Thu, Jul 29, 2010 at 6:33 PM, Eric Noulard <eric.noulard at gmail.com> wrote:
> 2010/7/5 David Cole <david.cole at kitware.com>:
>> Now that we have released CMake 2.8.2 last Monday, and we have switched to
>> this new workflow using branches in the git repository, *now* would be a
>> great time to prioritize bug fixes for the next release of CMake.

I'd like to see those fixed:

It'd make building libs on Windows way easier. Last week I had to
build bzip2, ogg, vorbis, zlib, jpeg and png. Some ship (old) VS
project files, but none suit my needs by default.
Being able to use CMake to build the necessary configs, ensuring they
have proper names and ideally copying them all to a single dir would
be awesome.

Olaf