[CMake] Cuda with CMake

lokmane.abbas-turki lokman.abbas-turki at laposte.net
Thu Jul 29 11:10:34 EDT 2010

I am a beginner on creating Visual projects with CMake for Cuda applications. I use the following CMakeLists

cmake_minimum_required(VERSION 2.8)

PROJECT(FermeHedge)

#Searching CUDA
FIND_PACKAGE(CUDA)

#Include the FindCUDA script
INCLUDE(FindCUDA)

SET(SOURCES
        aleat_lin.cu
        init.cu
        io.cu
        main.cu
        tools.cu
        vars.cu
        aleat_lin.h
        init.h
        io.h
        timer.h
        tools.h
        types.h
        vars.h
)

ADD_EXECUTABLE(FermeHedge ${SOURCES})

and I have the following generation errors

Configuring done CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target:FermeHedge
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target:FermeHedge
CMake Error: CMake can not determine linker language for target:FermeHedge
Generating done

I think that I should set up some paths manually, but I don't know which ones. Thanks for help

Je crée ma boîte mail www.laposte.net