[CMake] Debug/Release configurations for codeblocks ?

Verweij, Arjen VerweijA at tass-safe.com
Tue Jul 27 05:32:46 EDT 2010

Hi,

>Isn't build_type = Release sufficient?

Not for the way I'm mistreating cmake ;)

set (CMAKE_BUILD_TYPE RELEASE FORCE)

SET (CMAKE_EXE_LINKER_FLAGS_INIT "" FORCE)

set (CMAKE_C_FLAGS_RELEASE_INIT "")
set (CMAKE_CXX_FLAGS_RELEASE_INIT "")
set (CMAKE_Fortran_FLAGS_RELEASE_INIT "")

Also I have to add -nodefaultlib:msvcrt.lib (I want libcmt) and if I add a list of libs to exclude (-nodefaultlib:xxx.lib -nodefaultlib:yyy.lib -nodefaultlib:zzz) the last one can't have the .lib extension because I get it twice. (zzz.lib.lib if you don't omit the extension yourself. Perhaps a bug, but I don't have time to investigate right-now.

Arjen