[CMake] INSTALL(TARGET ...) Target not in this folder

Aaron_Wright at selinc.com Aaron_Wright at selinc.com
Fri Jul 16 13:30:12 EDT 2010

My bad. I forget the address for the mailing list all the time, and didn't
know that would happen.

That solution would certainly work, and might be what I have to use in the
future. I was wondering why the INSTALL(TARGET command cares what
directory the target was in? Can't it just do what is right?

Aaron Wright